Written by E2 students
Edited by Aggelos Michalakis, Andrew Ladoukakis,
Irene Hatzipanayotou and Melina Rasouli
Wednesday 13th December 2017
This week, the 5th grade students of the 37th Primary School are making Christmas decorations for their Christmas bazaar. If you want to make their Christmas balls, read this article.
What you need:
- Foam paper with glitter
- A ruler
- A pencil
- Paper fasteners
- Use the ruler and the pencil to draw lines (size:2cm by 7cm) on the back of the paper.
- Cut the paper along the lines with the scissors.
- Take 8 pieces of paper and put one on top of the other.
- Put 2 paper fasteners on the 2 ends of the pieces of paper.
- Unfold the pieces of paper to make the shape of a ball.
- Put a string on top the ball and hang it on your Christmas tree.